Indesign 301: Super Hot Shot
Adobe Authorised Courses
On this class you will learn about the most advanced techniques in Adobe InDesign. You will learn how to integrate your Photoshop and Illustrator artwork in your InDesign documents, creating interactive PDFs with table of contents, navigation elements, buttons and video, exporting SWF files with animated elements on the spreads, working with Live Captions, GREP, Quick Apply, Story Editor, Text Variables and so much more.
This course also helps you prepare for the Adobe Certified Expert (ACE) exam, which is the highest level of recognition for Adobe applications. Get recognised for the new skills you’ve just gained: Get Certified!
Exam price included in the cost of the courses
Adobe Certified Expert (ACE)
Demonstrate your Adobe product expertise by becoming an Adobe Certified Expert in Indesign. Use Adobe Certification as a way for getting a pay increase, finding a job, or differentiating yourself by promoting your vast expertise.
Exams can be taken at Academy Class London
This class is for advanced users of InDesign with strong understanding of all the general concepts of using the application. The course’s content is put together especially for those users who plan to take the Adobe Certified Expert (ACE) exam. On this course we learn the most advanced techniques and lots of best practices but at the same time we focus on the requirements of the ACE exam. This course is really intense, so for those with doubts in their knowledge we recommend the InDesign Rookie and Hot Shot courses first or to consult our sales team and the instructors.
Strong understanding of working with images and typography, using styles, mater pages and layers.
- Best practices
- Advanced InDesign techniques
- Adobe Certified Expert (ACE) exam preparation
- Presenting you work to the client
- Creating Interactive PDFs and Flash Movies (SWF)
You will also be prepared for the Adobe ACE exam in Indesign
- Master pages
- Snippet files, Libaries and Templates
- Linking, embedding files and creating Packages
- Advanced usage of Styles
- Quick apply and Story Editor
- GREP search
- User dictionaries
- Bullets and numbering
- Advanced text options and columns
- Working with tables
- Advanced image techniques
- Live captions
- Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign integration
- Working with colours, transparency and gradients
- Creating and working with long documents
- Text variables
- Table of contents
- Importing, exporting
- Live Preflight
- Interactive PDFs
- Exporting to Flash Movie files (SWF)
- Buttons and actions
- Video files and Multi-state objects
- Managing prepress and printing
Adobe Certified Expert Preparation
- What to expect on exam day and how to book an exam
- Example questions
- Practice Exam
- What next?
If you have any questions, or you would like to find out more about this training course - please don't hesitate to contact us. We're here to help.
Tel: 0845 676 2250
Courses provided by partners Academy Class.
By: Jonathan Williams
By: Jonathan Chadwick
By: kitten mitten