Recent winner of Best E-commerce Web Site 2008 - 11 out of10 is all about generating quantifiable and substantial returns on investment. 11 out of 10 works with all sizes of business from all sectors: from Manchester based micro businesses up to multinational PLCs. The agency has developed an impressive record of building hugely successful on-line retail ecommerce sites, pulling in millions of pounds worth of sales in under a year for some new enterprises. 11 out of 10 continue to grow and attract clients because of its well-earned reputation. The majority of new clients come from referrals and recommendations. And with a 93% client retention rate the agency has a very healthy order book, which is owing to some of the following reasons:  Time is taken to listen and understand every clients’ business needs  Honest, jargon-free advice about the best web solution for each business  Professionally designed and expertly structured web sites  Friendly, fast and reliable support  Realistic and affordable prices  A full service contract with all sites Every client has the added reassurance that 11 out of 10 only takes 30% of the fee with the initial order and the remaining 70% when, and only when the client is fully satisfied with their site. For more information please contact Vince Holt on 0161 798 7977, vince.holt@11outof10.com

Ecommerce Websites

Client: Global Gizmos

Global Gizmos offer all the coolest and newest gadgets available on the market – all at the most competitive prices to be found in the UK. They offer ... more